The best and most endearing holiday traditions start with your family. So, why not start a new family tradition this holiday with a weekend trip to Torontoland? Check out the exclusive packages offered by Tourism Toronto.
From holiday festivals to theatrical productions, Toronto has holiday events continuing this month that the whole family will love.
• Lowe's Toronto Christmas Market (November 30 to December 16). A
European-style Christmas Market in the Distillery Historic District.
• Winterfest at Harbourfront Centre (Until December 16). Enjoy fun family
activities for free, every weekend including concerts, film screenings, a
scavenger hunt, storytelling, a holiday marketplace as well as ice-skating
on one of Toronto's favourite outdoor rinks.
• Casa Loma Holiday Events (all month). Toronto's famous castle has
various holiday events all month long including Breakfast with Santa, Elves
in the Workshop, and more. Register early!
• The Second City's The Miracle on Mercer St. (December 1 - 31). Featuring
The Second City's adorable puppet troupe and their funny human friends.
• A Christmas Carol (December 3 - 29). Bah Humbug! Soulpepper's
beloved production of Michael A. Shamata's A Christmas Carol has become
a Torotno Holiday Tradition.
• The Nutcracker (December 19 - January 5). The National Ballet's
sumptuous, comical, touching and spellbinding Christmas performance
was created in 1995 and has been enthralling audiences ever since.
• The 37th Annual Christmas Treats Trek (December 26). Head to the
Toronto Zoo on Boxing Day for this annual Tradition where the Zoo animals
await their seasonal treats.
Click here to check out more activities for families